The truth be told the fact is that we’ve all been bored at some point in our life,
lacking interest and enthusiasm
about things to do and left
wondering how to cheer up. We
often blame being bored on
having uninteresting things to do,or environment
such as boring work or classes,
but researchers find there are
multiple causes of boredom. Thankfully, they can
identify things to do when we’re
bored and cures for boredom.
Being bored can be depressing.
When we’re bored we lack
the energy and drive to do anything.
Boredom is not a pleasant
feeling. We generally avoid
boring tasks a plague. But
we can cure our boredom and
cheer up with information now
available.notice i used ‘cure’ to show that its a disease,if you think contrary then ask yourself if you know anybody comfortable with it.
Causes of Boredom
I must say we really cant procure a cure to the disease if we do not know what causes it atleast
Boredom is associated with
routine and rigid tasks, such as activities
that require little creativity and thinking and
do not make use of our best
skills and strengths. According to
boredom occurs, “When we
must not do what we want to
do, or must do what we do not
want to do.” Though the feelings
of being bored by routine tasks
are often transitory, longer-term
boredom can set in from a lack
of meaning or purpose in life.
Possible Solutions To Boredom
One of the biggest causes of
boredom is regular repetition of rigid
routines. Try to plan something totally
new and fresh each day to
defeat the same pattern of
Whether it be going to a
new store or learning something new plan something
new for each day.
Find a new hobby! Hobbies
can occupy the time that is
spent doing nothing, aka the
time that you are bored.
Create a list of things you’ve
always wanted to take up and probably have no idea about
begin taking them up!
Feeling lazy? Exercise! you might just
need to be active. It’s a good
way to stay in shape and a
great way to lose weight at the
Call a friend. Friends always
have solutions to problems.there is chance that you’re both bored and you’ll find something to do together!
Take a walk around town.
You’ll be getting out of the
house, getting fresh air, and
seeing the town you live in on
a more personal level.
Clean. Sometimes a person
may feel frustrated by their
boredom. They feel useless
and sluggish. Cleaning helps a
person feel accomplished and
it passes the time quickly.
Write a journal or a blog. Keeping your
thoughts pent up inside your
mind can sometimes be
frustrating.U may need to Vent some
out onto a journal.
Leave a Reply
Error: Rate limit exceeded
- Black HTC One Max unveiled in Hong Kong December 13, 2013While we'd really prefer seeing a Snapdagon 800-powered version, HTC gave us a new color option of its One Max phablet. Unveiled in Hong Kong is a black-colored HTC One Max. The device has appeared on the local market sporting a second color to go with its initial Silver option. The device will be available in Hong Kong alongside the gold-colored HTC On […]
- Sony's CES press conference scheduled for January 6 December 13, 2013New Year's Eve is approaching and with it time for celebration and, of course, CES. Today Sony confirmed its event will be held the day before CES officially kicks off on January 7. The Sony press conference will be held on January 6 (Monday) at LVCC, Central Hall. For those that won't be there, it starts 5pm local time and will run for 45 minutes, […]
- Prince Harry close to South Pole December 13, 2013Prince Harry and a trekking team made up of servicemen and women are close to reaching the South Pole on Friday, organizers for the Walking With The Wounded charity said. […]
- Ukraine President offers amnesty December 13, 2013Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych offered amnesty to the protesters detained after mass anti-government rallies in Kiev, the President's office said in a prepared statement Friday. […]
- Pardew praise for Tiote talent December 13, 2013Alan Pardew has cited Cheick Tiote's ability to mix it with the best as a major factor in Newcastle's surge up the Premier League table. […]
- Premier League team news: Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool December 13, 2013Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas will assess defender Danny Rose and midfielder Christian Eriksen over the weekend before deciding whether they should start against Liverpool on Sunday. […]